Thursday, August 25, 2005

Stills from 'PLAYED' film 2005

(above) some cast and crew members of Played.

May - July 2005
I worked as the Stills Photographer for a dv feature-length film titled 'PLAYED'. It starred actors like Val Kilmer (Batman Forever), Gabriel Byrne (Usual Suspects), Vinnie Jones (Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels), Roy Dotrice, Patrick Bergin, Patsy Kensit, Anthony La Paglia, Andy Nyman, Joanne Whalley, Mick Rossi and Sile Bermingham, amongst others.

Some of my favourite photos below. They are not in any order, so as not to reveal the movie plot. I like sketching and photographing characters, portraits, architecture, textures, off-beat colours - it is akin to compiling a journal of my sensory experience. Which is the greater fear, going blind or losing my fingers so I can no longer feel ... or forgetting?


(more pictures to come)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home